Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash.
- Add the tuna and remaining ingredients to the potatoes.
- Mix well.
- Make medium-sized patties with the mix.
- Dip each cutlet first in egg and then in breadcrumbs. Pat lightly so that the breadcrumbs stick well to the cutlet.
- In a frying pan pour oil (not too much, we don’t want to deep fry).
- On medium heat fry the cutlets till golden brown.
- The tun to chicken ratio should ideally be equal.
- You don’t need to fry the cutlets too long. Remember that none of your ingredients are raw or need cooking. You only need to cook the egg and breadcrumb coating.
- When you’re done coating the cutlets, instead of frying you could freeze them for later use.