Directions0/0 steps made
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Preferably have both the grill and oven on.
- Wash and dry potatoes (I prefer to leave the skin on).
- Cut the potatoes into wedges (I get about 12 wedges per potato).
- Put the wedges in a bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, parsley, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Spread onto a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes (or until they’re done). Toss half way through the baking time.
- Serve with dips and/or Thai chilli sauce.
- If the potatoes are very dirty, I soak them in water for about 20-30 minutes before I wash it. Makes it very easy to wash all the dirt off.